Clear aligners like Invisalign® are changing the way we straighten teeth. In the past, various forms of braces and orthodontic treatments required massive undertakings to mold your jaw and teeth back into shape. However, Invisalign clear aligners are minimally invasive and can even be removed for eating and cleaning. Thanks to their patented thermoplastic technology, Dr. Paul L. Evans our team can customize a pair that can easily snap into place for a custom fit designed specifically for your teeth.
The benefits of a straight smile are endless. Here are just a few that Invisalign can provide:
- Teeth and gums are healthier with Invisalign. Cleaning your teeth is much easier when they are straightened correctly.
- Invisalign lowers the chance for plaque buildup to stowaway in hidden corners of your smile.
- Invisalign aligners are a clear and nearly invisible orthodontic treatment option.
- No food restrictions or diet is necessary with Invisalign. The aligners can be removed before eating.
- Each Invisalign aligner system is designed and customized for each patient, with the planning and help of our orthodontists at Paul L. Evans, DDS, thus ensuring the maximum possible fit and final look of the treatment.
- There are no metals or wires involved with Invisalign, as the system consists of a patented thermoplastic material designed with safety and comfort in mind.
Invisalign can also be used for a host of oral conditions, including:
- Misalignments of your teeth.
- Gaps between your teeth.
- Improper spacing between teeth or overcrowded teeth.
- Bad bites and improper jaw alignments including overbites, underbites, open-bites, closed-bites, and misplaced midlines.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign and to set up an appointment, contact Dr. Paul L. Evans at our office in Grass Valley, California, by calling our team at 530.273.4442. Take the time to Invisalign your smile!