Can tooth loss be fixed with dentures? Dentures are a removable tooth replacement possibility that can fill any gap you have, large or small, for a functional smile that is easy to care for. If you are only missing a few teeth, partial dentures can be created to suit your needs, but if you are looking for an entire set of artificial teeth, complete dentures are available.
No matter your desires, dentures can suit your needs and provide you with a wide array of terrific benefits:
– Dentures can improve the functionality of chewing and speaking skills that could suffer due to missing teeth.
– Tooth gaps make your face much older than it truly is, but dentures will restore your smile and bring back a more youthful appearance.
– Dentures are detachable and can be upgraded or replaced as necessary.
– Dentures can be crafted to fill out your facial structure no matter how many teeth you need to replace.
– Spaces or voids left from missing teeth can be a safe haven for bacteria to hide and fester, as well as help to destabilize the gums and cause neighboring teeth to slide and move. Use dentures to eradicate bacteria cesspools and prevent tooth slippage.
For a diagnosis and treatment options for dentures, please contact Paul L. Evans, DDS to book an appointment with Dr. Paul L. Evans and our team at our dentist office in Grass Valley, California. Call us at 530.273.4442. Let us help you achieve a healthy smile!